Sunday, August 8, 2010

...A changed life is a Choice...I am Changed.

alycesun clare...a blogger...HA you would say, right? Well, there is a beginning for everyone. This is mine. Truthfully its a beginning for alot of things. Knowing the pressure of so many years of missing out on this part of life, I needed to start mine with a "Bang". What better way then to share a part of my heart of Africa. Africa...just wrtiting it makes my heart ache. some may know of this feeling. my heart has been aching alot these days. Why is it then, when we feel as if nothing could match the pain that we have felt in life, something comes and pushes it even farther? hmmm another topic for another day. As for this video the essence of this is to share the turning point in my life. I discovered myself. Or perhaps I found myself again. Sounds cheesy...it is. But it dosen't change the truth of it. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I see you have a blog now...congrats! I started one a few months ago myself. They are fun. I love this video, they show it to the alumni at the eating disorder clinic I worked at. So cute. I'm sorry to hear that your heart has been aching a lot recently. I'm sure it's become even more tender in the process. You are one person, that no matter where I go or no matter how long I don't see you for...I still wonder about. So, I'm glad to see you are alive and learning and loving things. God bless you in the process of your life. Love you friend. Marliett

    ReplyDelete