Friday, August 13, 2010

friends...

it seems in my life i have shyed away from the cheesy title of "friends"...in elementary school all the way up to high school i had many friends but few experiences with the girly moments of "your not my friend anymore..." in college i gained great friendships but i never seemed to look at them in that term. i guess i have viewed that term in a somewhat negative or shallow light. instead of friendship...i love to think of relationships. never the less, i had an experience last night that changed my thinking of friendship. i don't know the magnitude of friedships in others lives...but mine has been changed. we not only need relationships....but friendships. have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a lot of friends, but I treasure the ones I have. They're the kind of people I don't even have to talk to for years, but as soon as we connect it's like no time has past. They definitely make life more rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been blessed to have so many incredible friends in my life. They keep me striving to be better and remind me that I am more than I think of myself to be. I realized that we get out of our friendships what we put into them. Lately friends are the ones that just keep me going...

    ReplyDelete